sábado, julho 2

Estas todo mundo cantava um trechinho

UPTOWN GIRL
Westlife
Uptown girl
She's been living in her uptown world
I bet she's never had a backstreet guy
I bet her momma never told her why
I'm gonna try for an uptown girl
And when she knows what
She wants from her time
And when she wakes up
And makes up her mind
She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because
I'm in love with an uptown girl

BUILD
The Housemartins
Clambering men in big bad boots
dug up my den, dug up my rootstreated us
like plasticine town they
built us up and knocked us down

VOYAGE VOYAGE
Desireless
Voyage, voyage
Plus loin que la nuit et le jour,
(voyage voyage)
Voyage (voyage)
Dans l'espace inouï de l'amour.
Voyage, voyage
Sur l'eau sacrée d'un fleuve indien,
(voyage voyage)
Voyage (voyage)
Et jamais ne revient.

I LIKE CHOPIN
Gazebo
Remember that piano
So delightful unusual
That classic sensation
Sentimental confusion
BRIDGE:
Used to say
I like Chopin
Love me now and again

GIRL YOU KNOW ITS TRUE
Milli Vanilli
I'm in love girl,
I'm in so love girl.
I'm just in love girl, and this is true.
Girl, you know it's true.
Ooh, Ooh, Ooh
I love you.
Yes, you know it's true.
Ooh, Ooh, Ooh I love you.
Girl, you know it's true.
My love is for you.
Girl, you know it's true.
My love is for you.

LUKA
Suzanne Vega
My name is Luka
I live on the second floor
I live upstairs from you
Yes I think you've seen me before

AFRICA
Toto
It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I blessed the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

99 RED BALLOONS
Nena
You and I in a little toy shop
Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
Set them free at the break of dawn
'till one by one they were gone
Back at base, sparks in the software
Flash the message "something's out there"
Floating in the summer sky
Ninety nine red balloons go by
Comments: Postar um comentário

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?